Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elvira's Movie Macabre

I'm honestly surprised by how many people have not heared about Elvira. I mean she is the queen of f*#@$ing Halloween. I can't exactly say that I grew up watching her movie macabre, but I did grow up watching her movies. -sigh- it seems such a shame that I did not get the chance to view Elvira's Movie Macabre first hand. Oh, but wait....



 Elvira: The Mistress of the Dark is back and has proclaimed her spot on public television. You now can catch Elvira hosting the chessiest of horror films every Friday,Saturday, or Sunday night. (Check your local listings to find out when Movie Macabre is playing for you.) I can now know what it was like for the children of the 80s by watching Elvira's Movie Macabre every Saturday night at 10 p.m. :D


This is the intro for Elvira's Movie Macabre. I can honestly say that I love the theme song "What Can I do" by the Black Belles. I would love a chance to go that theatre. :D



Why not take Elvira home with you? You can now purcahse a double feature of Elvira's Movie Macabre and have your own personal Elvira movie nights when ever you want. And best thing yet none of those darn commercials. You can now take home classsics such as Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks, The Devil's Wedding Night, They Came from Beyond Space,  The Werewolf of Washington, and more delightful movie classics that you will come to love and cherish forevers and forevers. Purchase these timeless classics here.

Or better yet you can catch five of the original Movie Macabre for free on youtube here. (I'm guessing it's the original show from the 80s.)
If you didn't know about Elvira before, now is your chance to get aquainted with the Mistress of the Dark. (She'll most likely get mentioned on this blog from time to time, so it's for the best that you know who we are talking about.)

-Horrorwood Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Be Prepared

If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov